JOB: To photograph a series of recruitment images for the Faculty of Music
1. We wanted to keep the images natural and feel very real. So I decided not to over light the shoot.
2. I love working with musicians… They are passionate people and really give you everything they can on a photo shoot.
3. I shot a large group shot for this series… which is always a pain for a photographer. To come up with an image that has both symmetry and work for everyone… I debated how to light it… but decided to go with a mix of strobe and stage lighting.
4. We shot also shot alot of this series in actual classes as well.
5. The last sequence was us shooting a couple disciplines on stage… Singing and Conducting. I really had to force myself to NOT over light this and keep the reportage style while staying true to my commercial feel… I like the final results.