JOB: To photograph a series of ADs for Noralta lodge who are supporting athletes by providing them lodging during summer games in Northern Alberta.
- The creative was to have the employees “helping” out the athletes by “supporting” their sports.
- Obvious to make it believable we needed to source actual athletes to perform the actions.
- This was shot during the heart of winter so outside shooting wasn’t an option so we needed to source indoor locations.
- The shoot itself was all shot as is with the exception of the swimmer. We shot him diving of actual platforms and then shot a second slate of the employee acting as a platform.
- On the diving shot originally we had planned to use a female employee but I didn’t feel like a male jumping off the back of a female would send the right message. So we changed her for a guy.